I have said 100 times over that if I had to choose my favorite GAFE application, it would be (without a doubt) Google Forms. I heard the “praise the Lords” and “Hallelujahs” from all my fellow avid form users out there. It’s cool, I hear you and I’m emphatically nodding in agreement. There is literally not a day that goes by that I don’t either USE a Google form or THINK of a way to use a Google form. So. Many. Different. Ways, people. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Formative/Summative assessments in the classroom
- Club sign ups
- Check in/out for library
- Check in/out for technology use/device
- Thanksgiving menu planning (watch the video friends, just watch)
- General surveys (think: PD planning, budget preferences, etc)
- Who ya gonna call (database directory)
- Choose your own adventure (differentiated)
- Order forms
- Faculty potluck
- ANY KIND OF DATA COLLECTION YOU CAN IMAGINE
If you are simply seeking resources to help develop your technology skill set, I’m embedding the 30 minute training below. Feel free to use and share! Warning – the video intentionally does not follow any sort of order or pattern! I’m sure there are plenty of tools or tips that I could add.
So tell me…what is YOUR favorite way to use a Google form? Let me know in the comments!